Monday, February 11, 2008

TAHOE - February 8th to 10th

Friday

We rode up after work with Meg and Marty and got in late. I went to bed early to ensure proper rest for the ski day the next morning. Dave stayed up half the night giggling and talking crap with his friends. Shut up already, it's 1:00am.......


Saturday -
What Happens in Tahoe, Stays in Tahoe

Meg and I took a cool ski class for women at Kirkwood, well let me elaborate: it was an "Expedition Course for High Intermediate to Advanced Skiers". Oh la la. Let's just say Meg is a much better skier than I am. I can get down any hill with her but it just won't look very pretty.......I know nothing of what you call "form" or "grace". I have been spoiled by Utah's awesome snow and zero lift lines, but Kirkwood was still pretty cool. Class was good and the weater was HOT, like 50 degrees. The best part was drinking beers in the snowbank with Meg after the class, yum.

The other dudes went to Heavenly, which I hear is generally a very crowded resort - but you cannot beat the view. Have a look at the cute gay couple we ran into.

For dinner we BBQd some Fred's and drank some good wine. Again, yum. Jesse and Jeff were drinking their douchy White Russians. We spent the evening doing varous educational activities: solving for X and Y, calculus, some basic quantum physics.


Sunday

Yeah so we were supposed to ski......but all that math from the night before had us all tired out. So, we all drove home. It was a lovely time and thanks all for coming!

No comments: