Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Rise of the GB

GB - as in Ghetto Bootie. That's me, or at least what Dave calls me. GB.

And this is what happens to the GB when I up my running volume......it gets bigger and busts through my clothes. OK maybe it also has to do with all the dinners out over the holidays, but I am going to be in denial over that for now.

Yup, busted right through the seam.
 
The seam held but my ass tore right through the denim.

My calves are busting out too, good thing these pants were from a charity shop.


The lesson here is that you all should invest in denim companies. Three pairs of jeans ruined in 2 weeks, I see a trend.

Man, I need to go shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That loan given ahead of the payday lets people who are throughout situations with emergency to secure hard cash to help them take care of an emergencyYou may take control of your personal finances by applying the teachings listed belowWhеand а homeowner ԁesіreѕ to гeсеіѵe the most effective јumbo refinance increasing, they neeԁ to get great to рerfеct credit, makе or have аdеquаtе income to be able to rерaу your debt and even hаvе а low debts to earnings ratio http://www.paydayloanfor.me.uk As "3D Toon Software" runs , that newborn can establish pro' broadcast excellent artwork, movies and animated in record breaking speed, straight out-of-the-box

Anonymous said...

Ones credit files are needless to us all; neither do they really be an obstacle for you with availing all these Instant lending options over Half a yearSome creditors may require a guarantee as security for a bad credit financial loanNow we have looked at the organization plan, backing ideas and also how to put together the right monetary tools ahead of opening day http://www.paydayloanfor.me.uk Probably the most credit valuable borrowers get the lowest home interest rates, and the most risky debtors get the highest interest rates