Thursday, December 20, 2007

CARLSBAD - December 14-16

Friday -
Arrived in San Diego to warm weather! It has been so freakin cold in SF. We saw J&K for a bit then checked into the Best Western - don't laugh it was really nice. Right on the beach!

Saturday -
Jess's shower! So fun! Gorgeous day. I bought some champagne for the party at BV Liquors - oh the underage memories. Lost my voice at the party but it was worth it. Dinner at Vigiluccis with J&K. Excellent restaurant I must say. Dave did the stealth paying of the bill for J&Ks Christmas presy, nice job Dave.

Sunday -
Spent the day in La Jolla after breakfast with Jesse, Katy and Remy. We saw seals and dolphins in the water. So cool. I'd move back if the traffic weren't so hideous and if you didn't have to drive EVERYWHERE. I am spoiled in the Bay Area living right near a cool downtown......

No comments: