Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Little More Morris


They say that traveling makes you appreciate your own backyard. I totally agree with that. The best thing about living in London is that everything and everyplace is new and interesting. Even better, when I come home - be it to San Francisco, Palo Alto, or Morris - I look at things just a little differently. I see details that I might have otherwise missed or taken for granted. As such, I took a little jog/ride around Morris this morning and took my camera. It was the most beautiful day and I had a very Zen experience, perhaps it was just endorphins. In any case, enjoy this little taste of the Midwest.


My ride, I must look like I am a special ed student pedaling around the city on this -
absolutely no offense to special ed students!



Dave, we are getting one of these.


This is some sort of farm-related something. I thought it looked cool.


My favorite tree.


Whole lotta nothing on my run.


Even more nothing.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I don't know, I kinda like the bike......