Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Where in the World is Amie


Well I am in the San Francisco Bay Area for a week. The weather is lovely, though slightly chilly for me. Perhaps I brought it from London. Really Weather Channel – you mock me.

This really sucks to have to return to......


I came here for a work check-in and to attend the gorgeous C.S.N.’s baby shower in Petaluma, which was really nice. C.S.N. has the most amazingly sweet friends, it must be something in that Petaluma water.

The ladies, J.Z. and I look like twins there.


The very sexy UCSB ladies, geez I have a getto-bootie in that one.


We rented a house in Inverness, well my girlfriends J.G. and J.Z. from So Cal rented a house. The rented it from VRBO (if you don't know about VRBO yet, you need to because it rocks). The house was gorgeous and I HIGHLY recommend it as a kid-friendly escape for anyone (toys, Jacuzzi, bad-ass swing-set http://www.vrbo.com/406541). I may have to go there again sometime with Dave, and not just for the swing-set. Come on, check out that view!

The view from the deck.
J.Z. and her killer socks!

Yoga in the living room.

J.Z.'s favorite yoga pose, weirdo.


I haven’t gone to see Sammy, which I am REALLY conflicted about. I am just so ridiculous about that little dog, I know if I see him there will be uncontrollable tears for hours. So I just cannot do it.

Other than that, I am working and catching up on yoga, real yoga -not the funny business above (Eric Wesoff you are my most fav yoga teacher, why do I love you so much). I also went to bookclub, we read The Ginger Tree – which spoke to the traveler in me. The next book is The Pillars of the Earth, which I just happened to have picked up at a charity shop in my neighborhood a few days ago. Nice, though the book is an intimidating million-pages-long.

What has Dave been doing? I am not sure. I talked with him today and he was cooking dinner and nursing his nasty hangover after way too much Queen’s Jubilee partying. Dave is apparently a royalist.

No comments: