Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Funny

OK so my step-father wrote this and sent it to me. I almost peed my pants laughing (see photo and text below). Perhaps it is because the photo was taken on the sightseeing boat we took out to look at the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland last week. Let's just say we had rough seas and I had a little freak out on the boat where I repeatedly chanted, "We're going down, we're going down, we're going down....." Then I actually told my family members that I was going to be the only one to survive the swim back to shore. Oh god.

Perhaps it is just have an 11 year old's sense of humor, I find the Amazon.com Banana Slicer reviews hilarious. Have you seen these, you must waste some of you employers time reading the reviews, for example - this one: 

For decades I have been trying to come up with an ideal way to slice a banana. "Use a knife!" they say. Well...my parole officer won't allow me to be around knives. "Shoot it with a gun!" Background check...HELLO!

Come on, that is some funny shit. 

What was I talking about......oh yeah. So here is what my step-father sent. Have a read and a laugh - and know I had no part in the hilariousness. I am not nearly this creative on my own, unless loads of booze are involved.

You're welcome.
 

Let me interpret this chart for you non-nautical types.
Panel 1: Put on nice clothes as you are probably putting on your funeral clothes
Panel 2: Find this barrel thing
Panel 3: Throw barrel thing off boat
Panel 4: Throw barrel thing back on boat and open it.......stupid
Panel 5: Do a little wind surfing, you will probably be dead soon so have some fun
Panel 6: Have a fellow survivor swim away to attract sharks - to keep them away from you
Panel 7: Tie the raft to the boat so that when the boat sinks it takes you down too
Panel 8: Paddle very hard, as any ship you see will probably run you over like a baby seal

1 comment:

J Man said...

Hilarious! I love it!