Thursday, June 23, 2011

Post-Wankerfest Clean Up

You asked for it! By popular demand, here is the video of my beautiful kitchen post-Wankerfest. Thanks to Jeff S. for taking the viedo. It took some scrubbing on Sunday to get this cleaned up. The backyard was even worse. I think Sammy ate about 1,000 pizza crusts in his efforts to help clean up. He napped all day on Sunday........



As far as the post-party report, we collectively consumed:
- 37 bottles of wine
- Close to 15 gallons of beer
- 1 case of Coors Light (insulting M.C. and K.F.)
- 12 pizzas
- Several salads (I lost count, people brough so many goodies!)
- 2 baguettes
- A crapload of various cheeses and salamis
- 4 bags of chips
- 2 bags of pistachios

That is what you get when you invite 70 athletes over to your house for a party. I love every (apparently hungry) one of you!

It is funny how in anticipation of leaving, I realize how amazing my friends and life are here. I just rarely stop for a second and appreciate it all. But that is why everyone should travel, you develop that appreciation for your own backyard!

Or, I will realize that Europe is really better and I will never come home......we'll see.

3 comments:

FinnyKnits said...

Good fucking god.

I'd apologize, but I had too much fun contributing to the mess.

Wow. We're wild animals.

Thanks to you, fabulous hosts.

SanHoNoMo said...

Good lord. Looks like Animal House aftermath.

Great time, and sorry to trash the place.

Thanks for a real good time.

Dorny said...

I think I made out with Dave in the man cave.