Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bum Voyage Everyone


Well here we go. The party is over and the house is cleaned up. I may have to post the video of how dirty it was (the house, not the party you pervs). Thank you to everyone that came by!!!!! I hope you had as much fun as I did. Time for packing and preparing now. I guess this is when it starts feeling real.

Keep up with us here at this blog. I hope to post pics and general BS about our life over in London. Please email me/comment with any travel suggestions, cool stuff to do, and info about your upcoming visits to see us (hint-hint).

Things I am excited for:
Friends to visit!
Traveling
New running routes
The Olympics
Simpler lifestyle (no car, no yard)

Things I am going to miss:
Friends
Skiing in Tahoe
Farmshare
Bookclub (sorry, but mine is so awesome)
And most of all SAMMY, my running/walking partner and sweet boy for 11 years. He will be spoiled and happy in his new home with Dave's sister, I'm sure.

I must give a shout-out to my awesome team at Insignia. Their support of this journey has been unbelievable. I will be working part time remotely from London, and everyone has bent over backwards to help me. I feel so blessed and lucky to be able to continue on at the London office (aka. our flat).

More to come!

3 comments:

SanHoNoMo said...

Yep. Need to see that video of the filth. I'm afraid I missed it due to the beer goggles. Travel safe, and please post lots of photos. We'll see you in the winter!

toutoth said...

find more information Louis Vuitton Dolabuy content discover this her response go to my site

Unknown said...

c7j37m5i08 q5z73r2t54 x4n06p2j51 m7j81f9a24 m0r62e1n64 w9v74r1b66