Friday, May 4, 2012

Welcome to Mordor



Yes I have a flair for the dramatic......just a slight one.

But really, it is freezing cold, cloudy, and foggy here in London. I suppose I shouldn't be shocked, the city's nicknames are Old Blighty and The Smoke. What did I think it was going to be like, Hawaii? Though the days are really starting to get longer, you would never notice through the clouds. I am amazed how my outlook and personality change in the cold. I am anxious (more than usual) and start pointlessly over analyzing my lot in life.

This spring weekend we are going to *try* and go for a hike in our winter clothes and scarves, since it will only be 49 flippin degrees.We may also head out to Deen City Farm, where in a weak life- over-analysis moment, I volunteered to help them with their informational signage.

At least there is NYC to look forward to next week where, though it might be rainy, the temperature will be in the upper 60s.

No comments: