Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If I Can Be a Girl for a Minute

Oh the kitten heel......sassy and comfy. How I love you!

I took my first trip to a few shops this morning since Dave was at work and I thought City-exploration-via-shopping-trip was a perfectly acceptable way to spend a sunny (somewhat) London morning. OK with the exchange rate being rather sad for the American "peso", there was very little actual buying going on during my shopping trip. I am going to have to get over the sticker-shock sooner or later. Anywho - everywhere I shopped, there it was -- the kitten heel. There simply are NOT enough kitten heel shoes in the United States. I am assuming they are ubiquitous here because of the great distances necessary to be covered between home, the Tube, and work. They are perfect for ADD-ish people as myself, who want to move around a lot but still want to look semi-cool. So I will be returning from London with lots of these, I can assure you.

No comments: