Saturday, January 20, 2007

Rio Rocks

We haven't blogged for a few days because the weather shaped up here. We spent the whole day at the beach yesterday and I have the sunburn to prove it. The water is warm and beautiful, as is the "local talent" as Dave puts it...... We have had some great meals here, lots of seafood and meat meat meat and more meat. Even better, I drank 3 beers on the beach yesterday. It is a new personal record.

We decided to extend our stay here in Rio for 2 days because it has been so beautiful. We also met some cool guys from NYC so we have been going out at night with them. I am practicing my portuguese so I can be wing-man, supposedly it is easier to pick up the ladies this way. It hasn't really worked yet but I will try my best to help in the valiant struggle to hit on Brazilian girls. I do have to be the voice of reason and let them know when the girls are just too young, as most of them are. I find myself saying, "Dude she is like 15" quite often.

Today we are taking a break from the beach and we are going to explore a few neighborhoods around the City. Tomorrow we are leaving for Buzios for the last few days of our trip. More beach!!!!!

1 comment:

JamesWalterParker said...

Where are you at now? This is like Where's Waldo.