Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oysters and Goats


Totally separate events here but...Oysters in the UK are very good, fairly inexpensive and when they are followed by a cod based pate on toast there really isn't anything to complain about. JC is shown here with the full dozen of the little beauties.

Secondarily the local market has goat butter. I know, it's the little things but it's nutty creamy texture is so good on this poppy seed bagette we had tonight with dinner was outstanding. Next time Amie locks herself outside smearing this all over her body would likely save her from the bruise and get her serviced like no she hasn't been serviced before.


2 comments:

SanHoNoMo said...

I have to remember to stop reading these things from the top down. The butter part seemed a little ... personal. At least until I read the previous post.

Ah. I get it.

FinnyKnits said...

Yeah. Thanks to Mr. V for tipping me off to the necessity of the previous post to explain the WHOA NELLYness of this post.

Which I actually found vaguely erotic.

What's wrong with me?